Crickhowell Group Practice
Salaried GP 4-8 Sessions (open to discussion)
Crickhowell Group Practice are looking for an enthusiastic, committed and dynamic GP to join our friendly, forward thinking and efficient practice. We are consistently high QOF achievers and provide a wide range of enhanced services. We are supported by an excellent nursing team and a practice pharmacist who enable us to re direct workload appropriately within the practice.
We are a member of a Community Interest Company that is pioneering new and innovative ways of working in primary care. We have exciting plans for the future and would welcome a new member to our group. Crickhowell has the added advantage being situated in the Brecon Beacons but is still close to good road and rail links to the M4 corridor.
- List size 9,500 patients.
- 7 Partners 1 Salaried GP
- We adopt the BMA Model contract for salaried GP’s
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly supportive partnership.
- Dispensing practice
- GP / Nurse triage and Nurse led Minor Illness clinic
- High QOF achieving.
- Extended minor ops & IUD/Implant clinic.
- Practice Based Pharmacist
- Training practice for Medical Students
- No OOH, extended hours or weekend commitment.
- Branch surgery
- Embedded district nursing team.
- Specialised additional clinical services on site.
- Highly effective administrative team who provide first class support and infrastructure to our clinical team
- We aim to maintain a good work-life balance
- Very active cluster group and members of Red Kite Community Interest Company, pioneering new ways of working in primary care
Informal enquiries and visits welcome
Julie Chouhan, Practice Manager 01873 810255
Crickhowell Group Practice, Beaufort Street, Powys, NP8 1AG